Names & Faces....and a full day of caching.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Today we attended our second caching event.  This one was called Names & Faces, Part V.  We obviously spent the rest of the day caching both before and after the event.  We had a great time, and ended up finding 17 caches, which is not a ton, but we had some very enjoyable hikes mixed it.  Here are a bunch of random pictures taken throughout the day.


 









 
We plan on going out caching tomorrow for most of the day as well, our goal is to get to 399 by next Saturday...that way our Leprechauns outing will be our 400th find.  

2 comments:

ACK said...

came across your blog through teamspongebob's blog. I like your blog and have added it to my blogs that i like to read. I hope that is alright if you want you can add me

Stobber said...

Absolutely..I will add you to our list as well!

Post a Comment