The battle for MuddyBottoms's time.

Friday, January 29, 2010

During the winter there is nothing I love to do more than ice-fish.  So, this weekend instead of geocaching, which I really want to do, I will be spending both days in the confines of the heated ice shack.  I would not say much fishing goes on, technically we have our 3 tip ups out per person, but that's about it.  We do, on the other hand, play lots of cards, shake lots of dice, eat lots of food, and of course drink lots of beersoda...yeah soda. 

I have all the necessities loaded up.  I have the beer, venison, snacks, propane, and I even have the auger and the rest of the fishing gear.  Oh yeah, and a roll of quarters which I am sure to lose playing ship, captain, crew.  I LOVE IT!!

This is exactly what I am after!!! Wish me luck!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment