Friday can't come soon enough!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Well, our plans have changed back to our original plan for this weekend.  We will be heading up to the U.P. for a four day all cache weekend.  This decision was made by the hotel, as they would not let us cancel our rooms.  We were not too happy about that, but we were not too upset either(wink).  So, if we are going to pay for the rooms regardless, we might as well head up there.  We are getting very exited for this, and cannot wait to get up there.  We will be hitting our 200th cache milestone while up there, so we are trying to find the perfect cache for that find.  If you have cached in the Iron Mountain area, let us know if you have a cache you would recommend.


Post a Comment